Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) announced that it has entered a promotion, manufacturing and distribution agreement with Dunkin Donuts to make Dunkin’ Donuts coffee available in single-serve K-Cup portion packs for use with Keurig Single-Cup Brewers. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Dunkin’ Donuts will offer 14-count boxes of authentic Dunkin’ Donuts coffee in single-serve K-Cup portion packs exclusively at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the US and Canada starting this summer. GMCR will exclusively package the new Dunkin’ K-Cup portion packs. Additionally, participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants will, on occasion, offer Keurig Single-Cup Brewers for sale. Shares of GMRC are up 4.78% or .00 to .81 in pre-market trading.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (NASDAQ:GMCR) announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire coffee Canada-based firm LJVH Holdings, also known as Van Houtte, for 0 million. The company is currently owned by private equity firm Littlejohn & Co. the company said, “We have had a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with Van Houtte since 2001 when they first became a Keurig licensee and we’re confident that the company and its well known Canadian brands including Van Houtte, Brulerie St. Denis, Les Cafes Orient Express Coffee and Brulerie Mont Royal are great additions to GMCR,” SmarTrend is bullish on shares of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and our subscribers were alerted to buy on June 15, 2010 at .27. The stock has risen 34.1% since the alert was issued.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Announces Restatement of Financials | Fifa South Africa World Cup 2010
- Weekend Review Finds 7 Unusual Options Trades (HGSI, GMCR, GENZ, SPWRA, ED, LOW, STX) | Gadget News And Trends
- Private equity firm Riverside appoints cleantech specialist
- Restoring Butterfly Habitat in Monterey, CA | Green Mountain Cafe – The Green Mountain Coffee Blog
- Coffee Green Mountain Roasters
| Everything Coffee
- Private Equity in Africa the Next Ten Years | Afribiz.info
- Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice, K-cups for Keurig Brewers, 18-count | Cuisinart Best Price
- Option Activity Alert: NVDA, GMCR, EEM, GLD
- Weekend Review Finds 7 Unusual Options Trades (HGSI, GMCR, GENZ, SPWRA, ED, LOW, STX)
- KEI, FDO, LRAD, AM, GMCR, TPI are Stocks to Watch on Sep-29 Afternoon | Stock Market News
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (NASDAQ:GMCR) on December 14, 2009 at .11. In about 2 weeks, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has returned 20.5% as of today’s recent price of .69.
- High volume NASDAQ losers: (YRCW, SIRI, BRCD, IRSN, LVLT) | Penny Stock Live
- Green Mountain Coffee French Roast Coffee, K-cups For Keurig Brewers, Box of 24 by Green Mountain Coffee | Grocery Stores
- NASDAQ:AAPL – Apple Shares Ahead of NASDAQ in August
- Wireless Ronin gets de-listing warning from NASDAQ | Sixteen:Nine
- Wallstrip – Green Mountain Coffee (GMCR)McCafe | McCafe
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters on Littering and Transforming Waste Into ResourcesMcCafe | McCafe
- Smucker Stock SJM – Consumer Market Coffee Stocks,GMCR, MCD | InvestorPlace
- North East India: Surrender your Spirit to Nature | green mountain coffee | complete review
- A Little Good “Fortune” – GMCR Ranks #2 | Green Mountain Cafe – The Green Mountain Coffee Blog
- Southridge Gives Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) Stock an “Outperform” Rating : American Banking News