West Bend Stir Crazy base, Galloping Gourmet turbo convection oven. Removed heating element from SC, installed metal shaft. Roasting 11 ounces of beans, it can handle more but I’m waiting to perfect my chaff ejection system/spacer. A pretty but windy day about 50 degrees. Because of the small gap around the edge of the SC/CO, I don’t like roasting on windy days. I’ve done a couple changes to my stirring arms, and am very pleased with them. These beans are going to a customer who likes their roasts a little darker than I do.
- DEWALT D28402K 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder Kit | bestbuytool.net
- Tuesday Tip: Convection Oven Cooking « Sweet Iced Tea
- Hollis Blog » Blog Archive » L’Equip 306150 Mini Pulp Ejection Juicer, Gray Sale-$96.87!
- Krups XP5240 Pump Espresso Machine with Precise Tamp System Review. « Keylas Blog
- Omega BMJ330 Commercial 350-Watt Stainless-Steel Pulp-Ejection Juicer Discount. « Jeffereys Blog
- 11th Golf | Golfing around the World
- I am looking for a recipe from the old Galloping Gourmet show, for Hawksebay Rice Pudding? | Vegetarian & Vegan Bolg
- KitchenAid RVSA Slicer/Shredder Attachment for Stand Mixers Reviews | Smack Talk Nation
- Hamilton 1883 – Blog » The Galloping Gourmet
- Black & Decker CTO4400B Perfect Broil Large-Capacity Countertop Convection Oven