Sorry about the low light, the iphone really doesn’t do well indoors. West Bend The Poppery 1500w, unmodified. 50 degrees. First crack at around 3:30, second crack at about 6:30. Awesome! This salad spinner was a gift that was just going to get donated, but now I’m glad I got it. I realized after I was done that drilling some vent holes in the top will speed up the cooling even more. I’ll post a comment about how that works out.
West Bend Stir Crazy base, Galloping Gourmet turbo convection oven. Removed heating element from SC, installed metal shaft. Roasting 11 ounces of beans, it can handle more but I’m waiting to perfect my chaff ejection system/spacer. A pretty but windy day about 50 degrees. Because of the small gap around the edge of the SC/CO, I don’t like roasting on windy days. I’ve done a couple changes to my stirring arms, and am very pleased with them. These beans are going to a customer who likes their roasts a little darker than I do.
- DEWALT D28402K 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder Kit | bestbuytool.net
- Tuesday Tip: Convection Oven Cooking « Sweet Iced Tea
- Hollis Blog » Blog Archive » L’Equip 306150 Mini Pulp Ejection Juicer, Gray Sale-$96.87!
- Krups XP5240 Pump Espresso Machine with Precise Tamp System Review. « Keylas Blog
- Omega BMJ330 Commercial 350-Watt Stainless-Steel Pulp-Ejection Juicer Discount. « Jeffereys Blog
- 11th Golf | Golfing around the World
- I am looking for a recipe from the old Galloping Gourmet show, for Hawksebay Rice Pudding? | Vegetarian & Vegan Bolg
- KitchenAid RVSA Slicer/Shredder Attachment for Stand Mixers Reviews | Smack Talk Nation
- Hamilton 1883 – Blog » The Galloping Gourmet
- Black & Decker CTO4400B Perfect Broil Large-Capacity Countertop Convection Oven
I’d heard that you could use a type of old popcorn air popper to roast coffee beans, so I thought I’d give it a try. Turns out the popper is a little harder to find than I’d thought…
- coffee extracts | Coffee Lingo
- Jeremiah’s Pick Coffee Organic French Roast, Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 10-Ounce Bags | Best Buy Cheapest Price
- Should coffee beans be wet in the bag?
- From Green Coffee Beans To Aromatic Powder – Drinking tips, Drinking strategies, Wine tasting, Wine gifts, Green tea-black tea
- Latest Lavazza Coffee Beans Auctions | Bobby Alexander Coffees
- :!# Espresso Machine Use tip » Blog Archive » Storing Coffee Beans
- » Green Coffee Beans – Facts To Know Alicia Fagan
Roasting coffee beans at home using a popcorn popper. DIY Instructions of the entire coffee roasting process, from roaster setup to bean storage. How to roast coffee beans on the cheap from start to finish. Basically, you dump the green coffee beans in until they aren’t bouncing around much and stir until they are. Wait until desired roast is reached (we like to roast into the second crack a minute or so, otherwise they don’t seem done), then cool as rapidly as possible and age in an airtight container for a few days before grinding and brewing. Props to ineedcoffee.com for inspiring me to take up the hobby. Awesome pics and instruction at: www.ineedcoffee.com
- Wholesome Diet.net » Archive » Where To Discover Fresh Hawaii Kona Coffee Beans
- Make Your Own Coffee Bath Soap | Green Blossoms Blog
- Coffee Pod Makes a No Mess Perfect Cup | indonesianvisit.com
- Popcorn Popper Care 101 | Food and Drink – Source Central
- New Green Mountain Coffee k Cups – New Kenya AA Coffee
- Steps In Roasting Coffee | Stovetop Espresso Blog
- pet food container Online Store
- Clean Your Popcorn Popper | Peter Tiebs Blog
- Stolen Popcorn Maker | Orlando Hotel Wholesale Travel
- Japan Pokemon Bento Lunch BOX Food Container Case Kids £11.99 | Lunch Box Shop