Roasting coffee with Nostalgia Electric hot air popcorn popper. 3rd try. 60g of Sweet Maria’s Brazil Cerrado DP Fazenda Aurea green beans. Hillsboro, Oregon. Sunday Feb 7 2010, ~1pm. Ambient temp 58. Popper outside. Coffee in @ 0:19. No immediated fluidity – had to stir. 1st crack…
Tom from Sweet Maria’s goes to the local thrift store to pick up a popcorn popper to roast coffee with. This just goes to show you that you don’t need an expensive machine to roast great beans. We are huge advocates of the popper method. You should try it!
Josh from Sweet Maria’s explains what you can expect to see, hear and smell while roasting your coffee at home in a popcorn popper.
Me roasting coffee in a “Whirley Pop” popcorn popper. It is simple, if you know what to look for. For Q&A contact me!
www.earlymorningzombie.com http Music By: www.incompetech.com An instructional video on how to roast coffee at home using an air popper (popcorn popper). This is a great way to try out coffee roasting with little cost. Thanks for watching and don’t forget to rate, comment, and subscribe! Great coffee resources www.sweetmarias.com http
Took this Walgreens Kitchen Gourmet and put in a dimmer switch for the fan and heater. Otherwise the roaster doesn’t get hot enough to do much to the coffee beans… I have since replaced the heating dimmer with a switch. The fan gives you enough control of the heat on the beans. If you are interested in doing something similar… let me know and I’ll put together a howto video. Or goto www.engadget.com… that’s what I followed. —– The main problem with the design is that if you leave the heater on without the fan you will burn out the thermal fuse. It would be good if someone can tell me what I could do so that the heater will only come on if the fan is on, but the heating coil isn’t controlled by the dimmer switch on the fan.
- The Frugal Gourmet Collection: The French Kitchen [VHS]
- Kitchen Gifts « A Gourmet Wisconsin Cupboard
- Gourmet cooking is the pursuit of passionate cuisine | to-suezawa.com
- 1995 mitsubishi elcipse heating coil leak can it damage engine or head casket if not fix.? | Where to Buy Auto Parts Question
- Top 10 Espresso Machines 2010 to Buy For Christmas — Best Espresso Makers in 2010 | Roasting Coffee Beans
- Java Jolt: The Top 5 Coffee Shops in Honolulu | Haute Living Magazine
- Home Coffee Bean Roasting : Monitoring and Manipulating the Roasting Time | Coffee Bean – Kennel
- Saturn Is on a Cosmic Dimmer Switch, Cassini Reveals | Celebrity Sentry
- A FESTIVE GOURMET FEAST AT FRANSCHHOEK’S MONT ROCHELLE HOTEL & MOUNTAIN VINEYARDS | Bottle Plate Pillow Blog – WineNews
- Amyclae East home with gourmet kitchen, in-ground pool is a must see | Bel Air News & Views
I’ve been thinking about home roasting our coffee for quite some time. This Friday, at the Bad Seed Farmers Market, I decided to go ahead and buy a bag of green coffee beans from Puddin’ Head. Today I air roasted coffee for the first time and here are the results.
- East Greenwich Farmers Market Cancelled | The Greenwich Phantom
- The importance of an Auto insurance calculator | Van Insurance co uk
- Not Quite As Expected … or Was It? « Krosuss says burn …
- James Review » Blog Archive » Watch Bad Seed: The Truth About Our Food Movie Online
- Farmers’ market opens in Llandaff North
- Dec. 3, 2010 – Hawaii Kona Coffee Quarantine Takes Effect
- Quarantine to be considered for green coffee beans | Hawaii247.com | Hawaii 24/7
- “cup of coffee” – Why You Should Order a Supply of Green Coffee Beans Today | Coffee Bean – Kennel
- Sunday at the Long Season Winter Farmers’ Market | Brighton Farmers Market
- Dupont Farmers Market: Holiday Edition | Borderstan
Roasting coffee beans at home using a popcorn popper. DIY Instructions of the entire coffee roasting process, from roaster setup to bean storage. How to roast coffee beans on the cheap from start to finish. Basically, you dump the green coffee beans in until they aren’t bouncing around much and stir until they are. Wait until desired roast is reached (we like to roast into the second crack a minute or so, otherwise they don’t seem done), then cool as rapidly as possible and age in an airtight container for a few days before grinding and brewing. Props to ineedcoffee.com for inspiring me to take up the hobby. Awesome pics and instruction at: www.ineedcoffee.com
- Wholesome Diet.net » Archive » Where To Discover Fresh Hawaii Kona Coffee Beans
- Make Your Own Coffee Bath Soap | Green Blossoms Blog
- Coffee Pod Makes a No Mess Perfect Cup | indonesianvisit.com
- Popcorn Popper Care 101 | Food and Drink – Source Central
- New Green Mountain Coffee k Cups – New Kenya AA Coffee
- Steps In Roasting Coffee | Stovetop Espresso Blog
- pet food container Online Store
- Clean Your Popcorn Popper | Peter Tiebs Blog
- Stolen Popcorn Maker | Orlando Hotel Wholesale Travel
- Japan Pokemon Bento Lunch BOX Food Container Case Kids £11.99 | Lunch Box Shop