I machined the drum from 303 steel which is corrosion resistant up to 1500 deg. The stainless wire mesh on the drum door allows the chaff to fall out. Inside the drum are two agitator fins that run the full length of the drum to insure even roasting of the beans.
This is a stir crazy/turbo oven coffee roaster. In the beginning you can see the mods made to the stir crazy. The plastic nut in the center was replaced with a melal one and covered with a metal cap. Wire connectors were placed on arms to assist in agitation of the beans. I tried to show the different stages of roast. Hope it helps someone.
- The Filtration Buys Coffee Seed Which Has Roasted | Australian Coffee Roasters AIR
- Home Coffee Bean Roasting: For Premium and Savory Coffee
- Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera Review. « Ignacios Blog
- Open door policy « Red Rooster Coffee Roaster
- Do-It-Yourself Fire Pit Coffee Roasting | Food and Drink – Source Central
- Elena Struble » How to Plumb a New Bath Tub
- Specialty Coffee and Gourmet Coffee
- Ad me Up before you gogo » Blog Archive » Interconnects for Your Audio/Video System – Choosing The Proper Cables (Ross Anderson)
- :: STRICTLY FITTEDS | Fitted Baseball Caps ::
» ROME SNOWBOARDS x NEW ERA「Hair Metal」59Fifty Fitted Cap
- Cheap Vitamix 15596 plastic retainer nut removal wrench. | Small Kitchen Appliances