True Coffee Roasters offers varieties of coffee from the world’s finest coffee-producing regions, roasted in small batches in our Fitchburg roastery. The cafes in Fitchburg and Stoughton have freshly roasted beans by the pound, a selection of several brews each day, a full espresso bar, teas as well as a variety of breakfast and lunch items including baked goods, soups, salads and sandwiches. Beans roasted daily are available for sale in one-pound bags or a reusable coffee can. Each time the can is returned for a refill, guests will receive a 10% discount on their beans. Coffees will also be prepared using the the pour-over method of brewing. Coffee cuppings and tasting events also take place.
- Grinding and Brewing the Perfect Cup! | Frame9
- 189beacon.com » Blog Archive » Out of these varieties, fine gourmet
- ‘Barbados Today’ interviews Shontelle (December 31, 2010) | // ShontelleOnline.com – #1 Source for Everything Shontelle! //
- SUGAR | Ultimate CrossFit
- Just how to Choose the Easiest Grind and Brew Coffee Maker | Types of Wines
- Or Espresso Bar – Addictive cappuccino cream | Ghent Spotted by Locals
- Grind and Brew Coffee Makers For Coffee Fans-
Home Security Blog
- Saturday Nights at the Forest City Velodrome
- Part 2: A sweet bite of the Big Apple: Sunburst Espresso Bar, NYC | I live in a Frying Pan.
- Turf Renovation in About Three Minutes