Video 2 – Second Batch: I’m a customer of Sweet Maria’s in CA, I recently ordered a large amount of green coffee beans and a Behmor 1600. In this video I am roasting a 1 pound batch of the Sweet Maria’s Moka Kadir Blend. This is a blend of coffee beans designed for espresso. Information quoted from Tom at Sweet Maria’s in CA: (www.sweetmarias.com) Suggested roast Full City+, or Darker. Prime Attribute: Bold Intensity / Fruity, earthy, rustic sweetness, spice The coffee is described as: “huge body, strong bittersweet chocolate roast-taste, and intense fruited aromatics” Also of note: ” And I hate to say it but we find the occasional small rock in this coffee. Be sure to cull through the green and the roasted carefully.” So, I will be double checking through this coffee before I put it in my grinder, I don’t want to find a stone when I hear it ripping up the burrs on my grinder.
Roast you own coffee at home with the I-Coffee roaster. Green coffee beans keep for over a year, roasted beans keep for a few weeks and ground coffee only keeps for a few seconds! This is why freshly roasted (and ground) beans are so important to making world class espresso. Roast your own and Taste the Difference. The I-coffee roaster is made in Korea to a very high standard and is now available at www.sorrentinacoffee.com
Now the roast is a little over 10 minutes long. You can see a definite darker tan now. First crack is happening, which is when the beans reach a certain internal temperature causing the moisture/air inside the beans to break open the bean, creating a popcorn popping type sound. You can’t hear it here due to the hood fan. First crack tends to happen rapidly in many roasting methods, like an air popcorn popper which I use occasionally, and my Behmor drum roaster which is now my standard method. But for stovetop roasting, first crack happens much more slowly, and here stretches between 10 and 15 minutes.
Canada’s Most Environmentally Coffee Roasting Technology ! The Roastaire is not only environmentally friendly, it’s easy to use. Existing coffee houses can now provide freshly roasted coffee to their customers, save money and add a distinct differentiator to their existing coffee house, plus…. a whole new reveune stream ! Be the first in your community to implement ‘urban friendly’ coffee roasting. Visit www.freshcup.ca
- Single Serve Coffee Makers | Zia's Coffee House
- Buy sell used cars to save money for your future! | Good Used Cars
- What you Need to Make Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans at Home | Coffee-House.net
- How to [Work Online] and Make Money at Home in 2010! | CepaTrust.com
- Create A Profitable Coffee Shop And Enjoy Your Own Coffee « Beauty, Style and More.
- New Collection Opportunities in Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean ? Part 2 | Ancient secrets of the financial
- » Fraud Services: A Key Differentiator of Payment Processing iovation Device Reputation Blog – News about Device Identification, Fraud Prevention, and Risk Management
- Make Money Fast Online Home Business FAR BETTER THEN Google Adsense, Forex, Stocks, MUST SEE. | Webmaster 9
- The Differentiator | U Tech Tips
- So Ford Wants Government Money After All | The Truth About Cars
Just a quick a look at the Quest M3 Electric Coffee Roaster. I mean, coffee BEAN roaster.
- Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona Coffee, Dark Roast, Whole Bean, 16-Ounce Bag | Online Shopping Mall
- How to Roast Coffee : How to Tell When Coffee Beans are Roasted
- Roaster Family Alhambra Grand Opening, Noodle Island Goes for Broke | sinosoul.com
- Specialty Coffee and Gourmet Coffee
- Home Coffee Bean Roasting: For Premium and Savory Coffee | The Coffee Cup
- New Roaster Joins PRC Team – Portland Roasting Coffee
- The Coffee Nerdist: Open Up And Say Awesome
- Picking The Right Espresso Beans For a Flavorful Cup of Espresso – Digg Food
- 1 pound Sample Coffee Bean Roaster
- Sunday night science question | Politics in the Zeros
The new home roaster from Coffee Tech Engineering – FZ-RR 700, a 200 gram copper coffee roaster for roasting coffee at the convinience of your house using a simple gas stovetop.
- Kel – Tech Engineering proud recipients of Supplier Excellence Award | Munster Express Online
- Enjoy a Pleasant Stay with Modern Convinience at Wild Orchid Resort Hotel in Angeles Metropolis inside Philippines | Posh Hotels
- Mocha: a cappuccino or caffe latte with chocolate syrup added « dustbin
- Get pleasure from a Pleasant Remain with Modern Convinience at Wild Orchid Resort Motel in Angeles City inside Philippines | Disneyland Tips
- Coffee-tech/brioso Home Roaster | CoffeeWhatElse.com
- The Future of Wrecking Ball Coffee Roasters – Young & Hungry – Washington City Paper
- Appreciate a Pleasant Remain with Modern day Convinience at Wild Orchid Vacation resort Resort in Angeles City from the Philippines
- Enjoy a Pleasant Stay with Contemporary Convinience at Wild Orchid Resort Inn in Angeles City within the Philippines | Travel and Vacation Spots
- Dimattina Coffee |
- The Art Of Coffee Roasting | Mr Coffee Coffee Maker