Buddy Brew Coffee’s, Dave Ward, roasts away in the Buddy Brew Coffee Roastarium (a place where crazy good coffee is roasted) on his Diedrich IR-7 while chatting about the coffee roasting process, Buddy Brew’s history and philosophies.
Roasting your own coffee at home isn’t hard nor does it require expensive equipment. A Showtime Roaster from E-Bay, A Drum from coffeeroastersclub.com, a plastic bucket and collander from Wally World along with a good shop vac can turn a pound and a quarter of green beans into a pound of wicked good coffee in under an hour. I’ve roasted over 100 lbs of coffee this way and look forward to many more. Happy Roasting everyone. DRINK MORE COFFEE!!! yeeehaaa!!!!
- Is Selling On eBay Just A Hobby Or A Real Business | Study Investment
- How To Sell In Ebay—Start Business In Ebay Tips And Strategies | Strive Guide | How TO Get Success.
- Fitness Equipments – Buying Fitness Equipment On Ebay: Deals Or Duds?
- Who is Ariston?» Blog Archive » sunglasses214h
- eBay University…Rah, Rah, Rah | Online University
- Setting Up Water Teepees « Old Mill Nursery
- One Cup Coffee Maker Tips | Food and Drink – Article Flash
- Who Has Ideas For Good Summertime Adult Drinks? | The Coffee Cup
- Wally World in 3 Dimensions: Wal-Mart to carry 3D HDTVs? | Screen Sleuth
- Build Your eBay Empire Classified | Ruhur.com