Equator Estate Coffees & Teas, a specialty coffee roasting firm in San Rafael, Calif., is guided by the belief that quality leads to sustainability. Co-founders Helen Russell and Brooke McDonnell partner with farmers who practice sustainable land stewardship in developing countries. In addition, Equator uses a coffee roaster that burns 80 percent less natural gas than a traditional roaster, and a composter that turns coffee waste into fertilizer.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (NASDAQ:GMCR) on December 14, 2009 at .11. In about 2 weeks, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has returned 20.5% as of today’s recent price of .69.
- High volume NASDAQ losers: (YRCW, SIRI, BRCD, IRSN, LVLT) | Penny Stock Live
- Green Mountain Coffee French Roast Coffee, K-cups For Keurig Brewers, Box of 24 by Green Mountain Coffee | Grocery Stores
- NASDAQ:AAPL – Apple Shares Ahead of NASDAQ in August
- Wireless Ronin gets de-listing warning from NASDAQ | Sixteen:Nine
- Wallstrip – Green Mountain Coffee (GMCR)McCafe | McCafe
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters on Littering and Transforming Waste Into ResourcesMcCafe | McCafe
- Smucker Stock SJM – Consumer Market Coffee Stocks,GMCR, MCD | InvestorPlace
- North East India: Surrender your Spirit to Nature | green mountain coffee | complete review
- A Little Good “Fortune” – GMCR Ranks #2 | Green Mountain Cafe – The Green Mountain Coffee Blog
- Southridge Gives Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) Stock an “Outperform” Rating : American Banking News