Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) announced that it has entered a promotion, manufacturing and distribution agreement with Dunkin Donuts to make Dunkin’ Donuts coffee available in single-serve K-Cup portion packs for use with Keurig Single-Cup Brewers. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Dunkin’ Donuts will offer 14-count boxes of authentic Dunkin’ Donuts coffee in single-serve K-Cup portion packs exclusively at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the US and Canada starting this summer. GMCR will exclusively package the new Dunkin’ K-Cup portion packs. Additionally, participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants will, on occasion, offer Keurig Single-Cup Brewers for sale. Shares of GMRC are up 4.78% or .00 to .81 in pre-market trading.
Valhalla Coffee Company’s AJ Anderson talks about his love of coffee.
- CHICAGO WHITE SOX, AJ PIERZYNSKI, OZZIE GUILLEN | Best Sports Fan Shop Deals – Football Baseball Basketball Ice Hockey
- Love : Savage Chickens – Cartoons on Sticky Notes by Doug Savage
- Huguely lawyer: Yeardley Love’s killing ‘not intended’ | The Hook News Blog
- 39 Android Apps that I love
- Brewing Up a Cup o’ Fairness | buzzsawmag.org
- Automattic Love: WordPress Creates Plugin For Geolocation Guru’s On The Go | The Blog Herald
- Game 26: Good A.J., or Bad A.J.? | River Avenue Blues
- UW CSE News » UW CSE alum A.J. Bernheim Brush wins CRA-W Borg Early Career Award
- AJ DeLaGarza up for Goal of the Week – – The Offside – LA Galaxy Soccer Blog MLS
- **ECHD** Coffee is thriving in Asia !!! | Hot Stock Picks