Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) announced that it has entered a promotion, manufacturing and distribution agreement with Dunkin Donuts to make Dunkin’ Donuts coffee available in single-serve K-Cup portion packs for use with Keurig Single-Cup Brewers. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Dunkin’ Donuts will offer 14-count boxes of authentic Dunkin’ Donuts coffee in single-serve K-Cup portion packs exclusively at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the US and Canada starting this summer. GMCR will exclusively package the new Dunkin’ K-Cup portion packs. Additionally, participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants will, on occasion, offer Keurig Single-Cup Brewers for sale. Shares of GMRC are up 4.78% or .00 to .81 in pre-market trading.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (NASDAQ:GMCR) announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire coffee Canada-based firm LJVH Holdings, also known as Van Houtte, for 0 million. The company is currently owned by private equity firm Littlejohn & Co. the company said, “We have had a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with Van Houtte since 2001 when they first became a Keurig licensee and we’re confident that the company and its well known Canadian brands including Van Houtte, Brulerie St. Denis, Les Cafes Orient Express Coffee and Brulerie Mont Royal are great additions to GMCR,” SmarTrend is bullish on shares of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and our subscribers were alerted to buy on June 15, 2010 at .27. The stock has risen 34.1% since the alert was issued.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Announces Restatement of Financials | Fifa South Africa World Cup 2010
- Weekend Review Finds 7 Unusual Options Trades (HGSI, GMCR, GENZ, SPWRA, ED, LOW, STX) | Gadget News And Trends
- Private equity firm Riverside appoints cleantech specialist
- Restoring Butterfly Habitat in Monterey, CA | Green Mountain Cafe – The Green Mountain Coffee Blog
- Coffee Green Mountain Roasters
| Everything Coffee
- Private Equity in Africa the Next Ten Years | Afribiz.info
- Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice, K-cups for Keurig Brewers, 18-count | Cuisinart Best Price
- Option Activity Alert: NVDA, GMCR, EEM, GLD
- Weekend Review Finds 7 Unusual Options Trades (HGSI, GMCR, GENZ, SPWRA, ED, LOW, STX)
- KEI, FDO, LRAD, AM, GMCR, TPI are Stocks to Watch on Sep-29 Afternoon | Stock Market News
This movie clip taken by COFFEE ANALYSIS CENTER in korea is being attempted worldwidely for the first time to show coffee bean’s physical changes during roastings. By laboratory’s micro-transparent roaster developed by COFFEE ANALYSIS CENTER, it became possible to demonstrate all process of coffee roastings which had been veiled before. This movie clip reveals active phenomenon of coffee beans during roasting, such as color changing, cracking, normal popping, partial popping(as we call “bubbling effect”), and oil spouting.
- Council on the development of a base for your business franchise | raestate
- Coffee Beans | Dominateradio Shopping
- Climate Science’s Troubles With The Physical World « The Unbearable Nakedness of CLIMATE CHANGE
- Coffee Direct: Saves Money by Cutting out the Middlemen | web my cafe
- Health and fitness Advantages of Coffee beans You Should Realize | web my cafe
- Coffee «Red Rooster Coffee Roaster
- Espresso Coffee Machine?-9 Tips For Your Espresso Drinking Pleasure | Mr Coffee Espresso Machine
- Controlling Movie Clip Properties with ActionScript 3.0 – Get the Guidance to Give a More Interactive Get-up to Your Flash Website | Watch Free Movie
- LET ME IN movie clip w/ Chloe Moretz, Kodi Smit-McPhee | Fushion Magazine
- Jackie Warner Book – WATCHMEN FULL Extra Clip & Movie