Modified Popcorn popper – coffee roaster
Took this Walgreens Kitchen Gourmet and put in a dimmer switch for the fan and heater. Otherwise the roaster doesn’t get hot enough to do much to the coffee beans… I have since replaced the heating dimmer with a switch. The fan gives you enough control of the heat on the beans. If you are interested in doing something similar… let me know and I’ll put together a howto video. Or goto www.engadget.com… that’s what I followed. —– The main problem with the design is that if you leave the heater on without the fan you will burn out the thermal fuse. It would be good if someone can tell me what I could do so that the heater will only come on if the fan is on, but the heating coil isn’t controlled by the dimmer switch on the fan.
- The Frugal Gourmet Collection: The French Kitchen [VHS]
- Kitchen Gifts « A Gourmet Wisconsin Cupboard
- Gourmet cooking is the pursuit of passionate cuisine | to-suezawa.com
- 1995 mitsubishi elcipse heating coil leak can it damage engine or head casket if not fix.? | Where to Buy Auto Parts Question
- Top 10 Espresso Machines 2010 to Buy For Christmas — Best Espresso Makers in 2010 | Roasting Coffee Beans
- Java Jolt: The Top 5 Coffee Shops in Honolulu | Haute Living Magazine
- Home Coffee Bean Roasting : Monitoring and Manipulating the Roasting Time | Coffee Bean – Kennel
- Saturn Is on a Cosmic Dimmer Switch, Cassini Reveals | Celebrity Sentry
- A FESTIVE GOURMET FEAST AT FRANSCHHOEK’S MONT ROCHELLE HOTEL & MOUNTAIN VINEYARDS | Bottle Plate Pillow Blog – WineNews
- Amyclae East home with gourmet kitchen, in-ground pool is a must see | Bel Air News & Views
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!