I’ve been thinking about home roasting our coffee for quite some time. This Friday, at the Bad Seed Farmers Market, I decided to go ahead and buy a bag of green coffee beans from Puddin’ Head. Today I air roasted coffee for the first time and here are the results.
- East Greenwich Farmers Market Cancelled | The Greenwich Phantom
- The importance of an Auto insurance calculator | Van Insurance co uk
- Not Quite As Expected … or Was It? « Krosuss says burn …
- James Review » Blog Archive » Watch Bad Seed: The Truth About Our Food Movie Online
- Farmers’ market opens in Llandaff North
- Dec. 3, 2010 – Hawaii Kona Coffee Quarantine Takes Effect
- Quarantine to be considered for green coffee beans | Hawaii247.com | Hawaii 24/7
- “cup of coffee” – Why You Should Order a Supply of Green Coffee Beans Today | Coffee Bean – Kennel
- Sunday at the Long Season Winter Farmers’ Market | Brighton Farmers Market
- Dupont Farmers Market: Holiday Edition | Borderstan
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!