This Week: Local Bay Area Coffee Roasters: Peet’s and Blue Bottle Coffee
KQED’s Food & Wine This Week segment includes this web extra featuring an explanation of coffee roasting and cupping. Peet’s and Blue Bottle Coffee Roasting facilities are featured.
- Pulled pork sandwich: impossible food-wine pairing?!? | Dr Vino's wine blog
- Coffee Roasting Concerns Reported Across North America | Directory of Hamilton
- PRESS RELEASE Thompson Creek reports 5 | Cmemarkets.com – Business News, Financial News, Stock Market Analysis, Technology & Global Headline News
- Food & Wine: Where to Go Next « a Mano Italian Restaurant
- SF Opera on KQED « oboeinsight
- Summer in Morocco or, Bastilla Day | Bay Area Bites
- 3rd Wave Coffee Roasting in the Bay Area | Bay Area Bites
- Coffee “Cupping” at Dubsea Coffee July 31 | White Center Blog
- Summer Wine, Summer Food and ThankYewVeryMuch | Vegas Wineaux
- Behind The Scenes Of Organic Coffee – Manufacturing And Export Procedure – Rocozel
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!